ZincNet Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paperclip in an outlit

2 posters

Go down

Paperclip in an outlit Empty Paperclip in an outlit

Post by Roam Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:33 pm

This is about why I stuck a paperclip into an outlit at school. One day in Tech Ed. I wasn't thinking straight (like usual) and I was horsing around and stuff. My friend named Michael which is not Michael Yuska said this to me "Hey I dare you to stick a paper clip into that outlit." So I grabbed a paper clip out of my teachers bin and I put it in, but it didn't work. Since I didn't and still don't know a lot about technology I only stuck 1 side of the paper clip into 1 hole. My friend corrected me and set me up for failure. As I was putting it in my other friend tried to stop me but it was no use. A friggen loud azz crack sound echoed in the room. But for some reason no one noticed. When my fingers were on it it turned blue near the ends (where I put it in) and red/yellow everywhere else. It burned like hell but didn't hurt that much. Other kids across the room smelled smoke so they asked the teacher Mr. Campos to come over and he said to them "Oh it MUST be F.A.C.Ts because were right over them." (Facts is a home education class like cooking, cleaning, learning how to pay taxes, and more.) I knew that if I didn't tell him now I would get into way more trouble so I manned up and told him. PART TO COMING SOON!

Roam

Back to top Go down

Paperclip in an outlit Empty Re: Paperclip in an outlit

Post by DoktorHolmes Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Well, Roam, as I have said, dares usually happen when someone doesn't want to do something themselves. In your case, and in many others, they most likely were trying to make you do something stupid for kicks. Reasons such as those make me never accept dares, and more often then not, following through on them will hurt your reputation more than anything else.

Just some friendly advice! Smile
DoktorHolmes
DoktorHolmes
Admin

https://zincnet.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum